Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I got the feet for a new feat

This page has been hibernating for two months. I have a handful of valid excuses in mind to justify the neglect (for the lack of a better word) but I feel it will only take so much space. Well, I am up and awake now thanks to the butterflies in my stomach that just won’t be still. I haven’t felt like this since that day I was leaving the Philippines to work in Riyadh. Time really flew. Now I’m all jittery at the thought of going back home after 2 years and 2 months of (too much) sun and sand(storms).

Okay, so I’ve got two weeks from today to prepare all my stuff and make sure that I get everything I need to have everything on my calendar done. It took me about 2 months to plan everything and squeeze in as much as I can in 6 weeks.

Untitled

See what I mean?!

Those days are colored for a purpose. And most of those days are going to be spent outdoors – walking, swimming, trekking, running, climbing, exploring. So I figured I’ll be needing some special paraphernalia while I do all that. I discovered Vibram FiveFingers thru a friend a few months ago and I thought it was just a perfect fit for my feet. I got the KSO model which, according to the label, is designed for just about anything my feet could feel like doing. Cheers to that!

Now check out my new pair:

DSC_0661     DSC_0838

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...